Workflow Consultative Services
TAMRIS appreciates the significant investment your facility has made in your staff and wireless technology. TAMRIS has the expertise to evaluate and engage your diverse systems from an objective perspective to ensure that you utilize the full potential of these investments. TAMRIS wants to ensure that your facility realizes the full potential of these investments. We understand that a fully integrated secure communication solution is an ongoing, evolving process that should adjust with your growth and needs. We can fill the gaps by supporting secure communication initiatives via continued workflow consultation, project management, end-user training, and implementation.
Do Any of the Following Questions Keep You Up At Night?
- Does your team understand all the features available from your existing systems?
- Would an objective expert help in asking ALL the questions?
- Can you add life to your legacy system to meet pressing communication needs?
- Do you have a plan for updates that impact the apps on your Droid device?
- Are you trying to decide which smartphone fits best?
- Should you rely on smartphones?
Implementation/Project Management Services
TAMRIS can support your implementation needs on an ad-hoc basis. Contact us to learn more about how we can help.
Purpose-built handheld devices that help you plan your day a little more and have your day plan you a little less. We cover your needs from dedicated network models to smart devices to intrinsically safe models.
- D63 Messenger
- Myco Smartphone
- Ascom D81 ex (intrinsically safe)
- Dedicated frequency (Inbuilding wireless)
- Install and forget
- Lower demands on IT staff
- A more reliable network that allows you to center your disaster relief communication plan around.
End User Training
TAMRIS provides end-user training and staff augmentation services to make sure your staff understands and appreciates the power of the tools provided. We also offer intermittent solution training for new staff as well as department-level solutions.